At Solar and Batteries Direct, unbeatable service and customer care is as important as the quality of the products we sell. We always strive to do our best to go above and beyond what our customers expect, but we understand that sometimes issues arise.
We Take Your Complaints Seriously
Your feedback is important to us because it helps ensure our products and services remain the best and we can learn from our mistakes.
Your Complaint – Our Promise
• We will do our best to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. Some issues are more complicated than others and may require further investigation before a solution is found, or may involve third parties – in this instance, we will keep you informed of our next move and the steps we’re putting in place to fix your problem.
• Upon receiving a complaint that may require extra time to investigate, we will contact you to explain the reason for the delay and provide you with a realistic time frame for a resolution.
• While a complaint is being investigated, we will provide you with regular updates so that you know what’s happening.
• If you’re dissatisfied with how your complaint has been addressed, you can contact Iain Parke the Director himself on email@example.com. Rest assured, we will do everything that we can to ensure your complaint has been solved before an escalation is required.
To make a complaint or check the progress of a complaint, get in touch using one of the channels below.:
• Calling (07) 5529 7528.
• Calling the mobile number or emailing the salesperson who assisted you.
• Lodging an inquiry at